Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Honest Opinion?

You want my honest opinion?

I don't know why Mr Seet wants a blog when he doesn't even update properly. It sounds so ironical to me since he asked me to help him revive it the other time round and after doing so, he happily just abandoned it again. ):

In latest news, Mr Seet was supposed to meet me today but I had to stay home and be Maria since my Maria has gone back home for some reasons. But not for long! And I promise I will make it up to you, Mr Seet. (: Next week perhaps, when my bank fills fatter. Then we can drink to our fill.

And also, Mr Seet is going to have an eye operation but not that soon since he wants to do it during the period between graduation and waiting to go into the-land-barred-to-all-ladies. He's feeling pretty sad and irritated over it so people, if you see him, say something nice to him okays?

Here's a couple of suggestions: "Wah. Hsienyang! You so handsome today leh!" or "Wah. Your hair so stylo milo today! (but this will become invalid as of next year)" or maybe if I am with him, "Who's that chio bu with you ah, Seet?" That will make ME very happy. ((:

Oh. Said person is online now. I'd better go off. Toodles! :D

[Edit:/]In the latest latest news, Yang has decided to diligently update this blog of his (I hope he really keeps to his words this time). ((: And I have added an "evergreen" comment board for him, one that will never ever expire and die like its predecessors. :D Just read the entry and when you reach the bottom, click on "- comments" and voila! There you go. :D

Pssst. Yang's in the bathroom now. HEH HEH HEHS.

5 Comments:

Blogger ' laura said...

Yay! Now Yang has an "evergreen" comment board. The other tag-boards died of old age and unuse. )): I give up counting how many times I changed it for him.

And in the latest latest news! HSIENYANG IS GOING TO REVIVE HIS BLOG! WHEE. FOR ME! I AM SO HONOURED. ((:

4:50 PM  
Blogger ' laura said...

((;

I is happy for you. I is glad you are going to start blogging again.

I hope you is serious. If not, I is going to get angry!

ROAR!

5:00 PM  
Blogger ' laura said...

Eh hello. You know what. I think you should seriously change your blogskin? Lols.

Go ask the person who changed your skin the other time. I think she did a great job. HEH HEH HEHS.

5:20 PM  
Blogger ' laura said...

I think you are very sad. Because only I bother to tag you. Hahaha.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Michaelangelo maternity bridesmaid wedding dress sz 16 Paypal gambling roulette mitsubishi lvp 300u Mature with glasses Lexapro antidepresents drug Lyme antidepressant

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home