Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dont call me Peter

Was talking to Laura the other day and she was telling me how bad and irresponsible I am for leaving this blog to rot. ( Read the previous post for more details ). So after much consideration, I've decided to revive my blog. haha.
I know my blog's boring, simply because there's no pictures, no music and the writer himself is stupid. But still, I'll try my very best to make it readable. HAHA
Okay was out with Hansel, Hansel's friend Mandy, Mandy's friend Kevin, and Kevin's friend Kevin, last night. Lol. Went to this place called "Home club" and it's basically a place for muscians to hang out. Saw a few celebrity musicians there, like Paul twohill, Jasmine and the malay girl from Singapore Idol ( I forgot her name ). Paul twohill was talking to this hot girl outside the toilet, when suddenly, 2 multi-tattooed ah bengs appeared behind them, and the conversation between them went like this,

Ah Beng 1 : Hey you got any cigarettes anot ah? ( Super loud)
Ah beng 2 : No leh I dont have
Ah beng 1: Eh why you so stupid nowadays ah?
Ah beng 2: Because I just saw the so called Singapore idol lah
Ah beng 1: Oh you mean Paul Twohill? ( Super loud)
Ah beng 2: Yah lah, you know, the guy who likes to swing his hair around
Ah beng 1: Dont like that say lah, He's a SINGAPORE IDOL leh. ( Sounds like he wants to fight )

And it went on and on and on

Poor guy, I dont know if he heard it, but I wouldnt want to be in his position at that point of time. lol.
Anyway its late already, I'm heading to bed. Haha. Good night everyone, and DONT call me Peter.

=)

1 Comments:

Blogger ' laura said...

!?!?! I thought I left a comment but it seems that it didn't get through shizz. Anyways, I love you muchly (: Happy Chinese New Year, dear.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home